School supply lists - 2017/18
Your teachers at Ecole Mountview School are excited to offer you the opportunity to purchase your school supplies through School Start for the 2017/2018 school year. This process will save you both time and money. There are a few simple steps to ensure your child will receive standardized brand name products (specified by each teacher).
Your school is eligible to receive $5/kit back!
1. We will be sending you a specific grade level supply list. (These can be found here: http://bit.ly/2qnTcym)
2. This order form has a Starter Package (consumable items) as well as a list of other Required Items. The Required Items are mandatory by each teacher; they include
items such as pencil cases, sharpeners, and calculators. These products do not need to be purchased on a year to year basis if you already have them.
3. You can place your order online at www.schoolstart.ca. Visa & MasterCard are accepted.
Place your order online in May or June and you will automatically be entered for a chance to win a $1000 cash draw!
When using e-commerce sites, please ensure your browser is Internet Explorer 10.0 or later, Firefox or Chrome.
4. Late orders will be accepted online until September 22, 2017 (a $5 late fee will be applied after the August long weekend).
5. The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to your house. If you have a P.O. box please use your 911 address. Because the kit (s) are delivered to your home, you will have the ability to:
You can pre-label your child’s supplies
You can add supplies to your order for your child in another school
If you spend $40 or more on additional items over and above the kit(s) at the schoolstart.ca store, you will receive free shipping!
If you have any questions, please contact School Start:
Ph: 1-800- 580-1868
Fax: 1-800- 580-1890